Marine Optics SIG
This group is a focus for the science and technology behind optical marine measurements collected both in situ and remotely, and their application to marine science. This group is jointly sponsored by The Challenger Society and the Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry Society.
Contact name: Bob Brewin
Organisation: Plymouth Marine Laboratory
Link to external resources:
Plymouth Marine Laboratory
List of events:
2011 Joint MOSIG and Marine Biogeochemistry Forum meeting (7-9th Sept, Uni Portsmouth)
2012 Bi-annual Challenger Conference (3-6th Sept, UEA session on Biophysical Interactions)
2013 "A kaleidoscope of colour: from the turbid to the oligotrophic" (16-17th December, Plymouth Marine Laboratory)
Ocean Business 2019
Sales job opening with Planet Ocean
Planet Ocean have an opening for a Scientific and Technical Sales Engineer.
Summary of Position
- Responsible for sales of marine science technology products
- Support the achievement of annual sales targets in line with company business strategy
- Build long term relationships with all relevant personnel in customers organisations
- Represent Planet Ocean at public forums and trade shows
- Organising and undertaking product demonstrations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You are invited on behalf of the World Meteorological Organisation and the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, to the meeting of the Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October in Amsterdam, Netherlands.