Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018
To discharge its business duties the Challenger Society for Marine Science is frequently required to gather and retain information relating to both individuals and groups, including Society members, academic partners, business associates and others with whom the Society needs to develop a relationship or otherwise interact.
The council of the Society has developed a Data Protection Policy, to clearly set out the procedures by which personal data must be collected, handled and stored to meet the Society’s data protection standards and to comply with the law.
A copy of the policy can be found and downloaded at the following link: Data Protection Policy 2018
The policy clearly states the responsibilities of the Society, the members of the Council of the Society and the general membership of the Society in complying with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Ocean Business 2019
Sales job opening with Planet Ocean
Planet Ocean have an opening for a Scientific and Technical Sales Engineer.
Summary of Position
- Responsible for sales of marine science technology products
- Support the achievement of annual sales targets in line with company business strategy
- Build long term relationships with all relevant personnel in customers organisations
- Represent Planet Ocean at public forums and trade shows
- Organising and undertaking product demonstrations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You are invited on behalf of the World Meteorological Organisation and the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, to the meeting of the Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October in Amsterdam, Netherlands.