Meeting & Events
The Challenger Society has an active programme of meetings which we support....
Advances in Marine Biogeochemistry Conference VIII
The Advances in Marine Biogeochemistry (AMBIO) VIII Conference hosted by SAMS from 6 to 8 September 2017.
This is the biennial meeting of the Challenger Society's Marine Biogeochemistry Forum. It attracts early career researchers from institutions across the UK, and provides a fantastic opportunity for networking and forming new collaborations.
Further information can be found here
Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
These are one of the most important parts of the Society. Meetings are organised by the individual SIGs and offer an opportunity to meet with Society Members with similar interests.
Ocean Business 2019
Sales job opening with Planet Ocean
Planet Ocean have an opening for a Scientific and Technical Sales Engineer.
Summary of Position
- Responsible for sales of marine science technology products
- Support the achievement of annual sales targets in line with company business strategy
- Build long term relationships with all relevant personnel in customers organisations
- Represent Planet Ocean at public forums and trade shows
- Organising and undertaking product demonstrations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You are invited on behalf of the World Meteorological Organisation and the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, to the meeting of the Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October in Amsterdam, Netherlands.