Recognises substantial contributions to the work of the Society and to the national and international development of marine science.
This award recognises substantial contributions to the work of the Society and/or to the national and international development of marine science.
Honorary membership is restricted to a total of 2% of the membership of the Society. There are currently seven Honorary members. There are no restrictions on the nationality of nominees. The recipient need not be a member of the Challenger Society.
Ocean Business 2019
Sales job opening with Planet Ocean
Planet Ocean have an opening for a Scientific and Technical Sales Engineer.
Summary of Position
- Responsible for sales of marine science technology products
- Support the achievement of annual sales targets in line with company business strategy
- Build long term relationships with all relevant personnel in customers organisations
- Represent Planet Ocean at public forums and trade shows
- Organising and undertaking product demonstrations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You are invited on behalf of the World Meteorological Organisation and the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, to the meeting of the Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October in Amsterdam, Netherlands.